Scope Mounts

4runnerman

Looking for advice on long range scope mounts. I got into a Compatition shooting this year(first time). I joined the 300 to 800 yard group.Question is.
I want to sometime in future get out to 1000 yards. Have been told about this Variable Gantry Mount by Chris Self. Any one ever tried it or use one?.
It sounds likies the cats meow.

savage1r

If you have money burning in your pocket, I will be glad to hold on to it for the low low price of $9999.95. Money held and payments made are non-refundable, this company is not responsible . . . period . . . for whatever purchases may occur with your money. See stores for details . . . and by stores I mean me out in the alley.

4runnerman

savage1r--what do you mean?. I don't make heads or tails out of anything you posted. They are not that costly at all.

By the way--What Savages you got?. Im a die hard Savage fan.Won't buy anything else.:D

4runnerman

Im with ya hooliogan1. If i take out the sarcasm,there's no post to read ha ha. Im sure there's something there. Hey he is a Savage Fan,So he is my best buddy ha ha...We Savage people have to stick together ya know..:D