Scope mounts for HK 940

guruatbol

I have been searching for a while for an OEM or acceptable alternative for scope mounts for my HK 940. I have had the weapon for many years and never fired it because it is sightless and I don't have scope mounts for it.

After reviewing many things on the Internet, I am not real impressed with the Bsquare unit, but if it is the only affordable alternative, then so be it. I wonder if anyone here has a link to a site where I can buy a stock mount? Or pics of how the other mounts look and experience with how they work.

Thanks, I have lurked here a while, but just registered and now will become part of the community.

Mel:cool:

galetat

H&K 940

Hi Mel... I know your post is really old... It;s just that I only just joined today and found your post... are you still around? I just purchased an H&K 940... and i am desperate to get some knowledge... from anyone... out there!! I shot off about 80 rounds last Sunday and experienced a lot of fouling and eventually jamming... I am using the 10 round magazines... any info or advice from anyone would be most gratefully received... first time out I shot a 3 inch 10 round group at 100 yards... what's the downside?

Galetat:confused:

rimrockhunter

HK 940

Have you had the gun apart ? and if so did you lube it up really good ? this is what i did after i got mine, not the thing to do. it fouled up after 10 rounds. After dissasembling and wiping everything down the fouling problem went away. if you were talking about barrell fouling, i don't have a response. my rifle never has fouled the barrel