Scope mount for a .22 cal Keystone Cricket

Capt_Vin

My 8 yr old son has a .22 cal Keystone Cricket rifle that he has, over the past summer, become very proficient with using the iron sights. Now, he wants to learn to shoot using a scope. At one time, Keystone made a bracket for mounting a scope on thiese rifles, but, according to 2 dealers I spoke to, they are no longer available. I contacted Keystone (via email) and have yet to recieve an answer, and 2 phone calls to them resulted in leaving 2 never returned voice-mails.

Does anybody know if the bracket is still availible and if it is, where I can order one from?

In my opinion, this is the ideal youth sized rifle to teach kids how to target shoot with and hopefully soon, it will be handed down to my younger son.

sprenkle the 1

Crickett scope mount

If you still need one I have an extra. I will send it to you for free. If I return it to the vendor the restocking fee and shipping will not cover the return price.

Tatsumi67

Oh man, the cricket was my first gun at 5 years old. I was so dissapointed when I scaped together enough money to buy a scope only to have it not fit. ;)

Your thread brought back some fond memories with that gun. I hope you can find a scope mount, make sure your son has a good experience with it.

I know that I'll be training my son with that same cricket in my cabinet in about 20 years... Let me know if there is a surplus so can I get one myself :D

Oh wait.. I think mine was a chipmunk, but they are basically the same right?

zohan

sprenkle if you still have the scope mount on hand I would love to install it on my daughter's crickett. How much would you like for shipping? I can paypal you the funds.
-J
jffgreenfield<at>gmail<dot>com

GFPRACING

I NEED A Scope mount for a .22 cal Keystone Cricket

I AM NEW HERE
BUT I AM TRYING TO FIND
A Scope mount for a .22 cal Keystone Cricket
l if anyone could help
i would be in yur det

thanks
george