Schedule of gun shows in the Southeast

bestdefense357

I'm trying to locate an online schedule of gun shows in 2002, especially in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Can someobody steer me to a site that lists shows in those states?

My new book, entitled "Shooting Back", is scheduled to be published in May or June and I plan to hit some of the shows in my area to promote it. By the way, the book is similar to "The Best Defense" in that it describes more true stories of intended victims who survived violent attacks because they had guns. The major difference is that more than half the stories are about armed women.

Thanks for your help.

Robert
http://www.robertwaters.net

yensid313

I know some in Georgia are put on by Eastman Gun Shows.

There is one this weekend at the North Atlanta Trade Center, off of Indian Trail road & I85. I am going to attempt to go.

Anyone have experience with Eastman Gunshows? This will be my first time at a show.

Yensid

Dixieman

Yensid- A few of us GA Assaultwebbers are meeting up at 9am on Sat if you are interested.
BTW- The Eastman Gwinnett shows are the biggest in GA.

Slabside

Bob Pope Shows...

The Bob Pope gun shows have been going under some changes as of the past few mos. They were held in the I-24 Expo Center just outside of Nashville. However, the owners of the bldg could not come to agreement over several matters and the show has been moved into Smyrna, TN, which is just a few more miles up the road. One point of note, just make sure the show is actually going to be held before making the drive. A couple shows were cancelled a few mos back that left some people a little upset after driving hrs to get there, only to find the doors shut and nobody around.

Slabside

Slabside

Your Book

Hey Robert:

Looks like a great read. Wish you the very best of luck in your endeavor.

If you have any seconds that don't make the shelf for one reason or another, how about dropping one in the mail to me.;)

Sincerely,
Slabside

Dixieman

Yensid- We usually meet right inside the door between 9-9:30 depending on the line. Call me on my cell once you get there and we will meet up- Eric (678) 773-8285.