Saw primers today marked 9.50 for a 1000 !!

lomaxanderson

...but they were OLD...and repriced to 49.95 but you could still see the orignal price tag !!
Don't know what to think about this ? At least there were some to be had:D
Even saw 9MM and 38 special at wally world but no 45...
The more I go into that place the less I buy there...:confused:

Ub3rn00ber

50$ for 1000? Geez I'm glad I'm getting them for 30.. I would have asked for the sticker price of 10 ;). I found a castwell led sled 2 missmarked and the manager was checking me out. Someone miss labled the price on the shelf and on the box, all 10 were labled wrong 39.99 the manager gave it to me for that price and said someone would get in trouble over this. It took 15 min but it was worth the wait.

Dragon55

FWIW doing what they did.... re-pricing is illegal in Tennessee. I have successfully called merchants' hands on this on several occasions( Lowe's, Wal-Mart, Ingles)

FlyFish

I'm still using primers have price tags on the box at $9.95 per thousand! They're CCI Large Rifle Magnums that I bought about 30 years ago - I don't seem to use quite as many of those as I do the Small Pistol. They work fine, BTW.

Belleville Shooting Range in Belleville, IL had primers in stock. They wanted $52 / 1K. I asked the guy if I looked like a dummy. Talk about gouging! He claimed the only reason he had them in stock was because he had to pay extra to get them. The only reason he had them in stock is because no one is stupid enough to buy them at $52/1K! He also claimed at the recent local gun show they were selling for $120/1K...and one guy sold 60K at that price. I wanted to shove those primers up his a$$!

jal5

I found 500 sm. pistol primers CCI $19 they were all the small shop had and a buddy picked them up for me. A little high but at least within reason.

gman3

Bought some Fed 210s from a friend for what he paid for them $19.00/1000,
then a week later saw CCI 200s at Sportsmans Warehouse for $24.00/1000

Seems to be more of them available lately.