Saw an excellent pro-RKBA documentary film last night

SpyGuy

Actually, it wasn't specifically pro-RKBA. But it made some great points in favor of the Second Amendment regarding the power of an armed citizenry.

The documentary was titled, "Reistance: Untold Stories of Jewish Partisans" and was aired on PBS. (Yes, you read that correctly! The leftist liberals that control PBS must have failed to fully review the contents of the film. Of course they did air it at 1:00AM to thin out the viewership.)

Much of the film comprised in-person interviews of people who fought in the resistance, and they had some very insightful things to say about the importance of being armed. (Including some great comments by Vitka Kovner who, as a young woman, became a partisan fighter. I have included one of her excellent quotes in my new sig.)

For those who missed the show, I don't know when it will be aired again; I can't find any future dates for it on the PBS Web site. But the documentary can be purchased from PBS for $29.98 by calling 800-PLAY-PBS. (Unfortunately, I didn't tape it off the air and, even though I hate the idea of sending money to PBS, I might shell out for this one.)