Savage over under 22/410

FireForged

Hi Guys... My Grandfather gave me a couple of shotguns he hasnt used in many years. One is a Savage over under 22/410 and the other is a Harrington&Richardson single shot 12ga pat Feb27 1900 on the side. Both are in very good condition. I dont know very much about rifles and shotguns so I was wondering if any of you may know what they are worth?? If I sell them later I would like to know what to ask for them... Thanks!!!

wildcat

I looked your savage up in my blue book. Depending on what model 24 it is and it's condition it is worth somewhere between 55 and one 185. dollars . I can't price the H&R without the model no. but in this neck of the woods H&R singles bring 50-100 dollars.In my opinion owning gramps guns is priceless.

------------------
Fear a government that fears your guns

Mike Baugh

Fireforged , I have my Grandfathers Savage .22/.410 . I think you will find if it is in real good condition you could get $250 from the right person . I know what the Blue Book says but these old over/unders are real popular with some of the old guys , this is assuming you have the old model that was discontinued in 1965 . I would keep it if at all possible . Good luck , Mike...

dog1

I just sold an H&R .22/20ga and got $190.00 for it in not so good cond. Most of the single shot shotguns go for $100.00 and under(mostly under) in my area.

FireForged

TwoShoes, I would never want to sell them but if I had too(for the money), I wouldnt want to get taken. Thanks Guys time to put them back over the fireplace..