Savage Model 111FCNS

Terry A

Any of you fellows own one? Would like to hear your thoughts & opinions if you care to share. I'm looking at the 30.06 version. Thanks!

bedlamite

I've had the 111 GCNS in 30-06 for a few years, same gun with a wood stock. On sandbags with handloads I can get 1/2 MOA @ 200 yards. I didn't like the plastic stock of the F, the it was too flexible, but that might be better now with the Accu-stock.

Coyote WT

Just bought one this weekend but haven't taken it out to the range yet. I'll try and post a range report Friday (8/26).

PawPaw

I've got the FNS, which is the blind magazine model. I've had it for five years and it's my go-to rifle for hunting. It's easily capable of MOA accuracy and I like mine. I wish I had the accu-stock model, but I upgraded from the tupperware stock when I dropped it from a deer stand and broke the original stock at the wrist. It wears a wood stock now and is a fine rifle.

If I had it to do all over again, I'd buy another one. Mine wears a fixed 6X Weaver K6 and it's all the hunting rifle I need.