Savage 110 Magazines.... (2022)

I just purchased a Savage 110, 18" Heavy Barrel.... and the gun came with a solitary, single..... 4 round mag.

Mine is a 350 Legend.

I see that there is a 10 round mag for the .308 variety of this gun.

Does anyone know if I can get a 10 round mag for 350 Legend?

1UIo8s3.jpg

stagpanther

.... and the gun came with a solitary, single..... 4 round mag.
Pretty much the deal with almost all savages, unless you get one outfitted for use with an AICS magazine, which typically come in target/bench rifles. To be honest, given the ballistic performance of the cartridge, pursuit of a target type gun in 350 legend leaves me scratching my head.;)

RCoulter52

I have the 110 Hog Hunter in 350 Legend and the only mod I made was to add a scout base and Vortex 2-7x32mm scout scope. The ONLY extended round mags I have seen for it are ones that some folks have 'Jerry Rigged'/modified themselves, except for the $110.00, 15 rounder, talorce1 posted.

Like others have asked..... Why?

Randie
Fort Smith, AR

44 AMP

Staff
I don't know about 10rnd for that gun, but I would suggest getting a second factory standard magazine for it. And, keep it at home as a spare part. The reason are, first so you have a spare in case you lose the mag or something happens to it, and second, do it now, while spare mags are available. being able to get a spare magazine for a niche gun isn't always the case.

Thanks for all the info and feedback. I will certainly get another one or two factory mags. If a 10 round mag becomes available, I will grab one as well.

Although probably a great product, I won't be dropping $110 for a new mag system.

taylorce1

Wildernesshunter said:
Although probably a great product, I won't be dropping $110 for a new mag system.

You're going to spend close to $100 buying two factory mags if you can find them in stock with shipping. There isn't a whole lot if difference between in the grand scheme.