Sasquatch brass

Never heard of them. The phone number puts them in the state of Washington, but no address is provided. I don't see anything about payment methods, so you probably have to set up a shopping cart to learn that, and since they only show two left of the Winchester brass, I don't want to put one in my cart and maybe rob you of your shot at it. The usual warning is if a place won't take credit cards or Paypal but insists only on using Zelle, it's probably a scam, and you should stand clear.

AL45

Unclenick, thanks . I believe I will pass on them. I don't like risking on some place nobody seems to have heard of. I may have an angle on some locally. Good luck on your search.

Marco Califo

Big Foot Permits

OK (the state) supposedly was issuing Permits to live trap Sasquatch. So, Sasquatch brass was not part of that circus, because it was not legal to kill one.
We had a thread, but it was locked. Pretty funny to some. Live trapping in OK sounds like truck stop bar after midnight. You might wake up in a trap, or in need of a Wild Pig tag..

Last edited:

jguz82abn

SasquatchBrass is Legit

Hi,
I haven't posted much but just wanted to add that the site SasquatchBrass dot com is legit. The owner used to sell a lot of brass on MeWe reloading forums and recently opened up his site.
His site does have Credit Card as a payment method. I got some once fired 300 WSM on my last purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929-194717-619~3.png
    Screenshot_20230929-194717-619~3.png
    858.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: