San Diego ranges?

Shorts

DH and I are here in SD for a couple more weeks TAD. What are the area ranges to hit? We were here about 2 years ago and stopped by some shops, but we never did range time. We'd like to go shootin' before we headout to Japan again.

And most have that policy "you can't rent a gun if you're shooting alone", don't they? It'd be nice to go during the day when he's at class too.

STAGE 2

I would advise you to avoid american shooting center. Most of the staff isn't knowledgable about much and they have ridiculous range policies to boot. Lots of unexperienced shooter there as well with little to no supervision.

Shorts

Thanks guys. I do remember visiting the American Shooting Center when shopping for my pistol. One of the guys behind the counter was pretty rude to my husband :rolleyes: Not cool.

I'll check out those sites, 1inthechamber.

1inthechamber

I didn't know all that about American Shooting Center. I was actually planning to get a membership there, seemed like a good deal.

AlexGRT

I frequent Discount Gun Mart. Rumor was they were building an indoor shooting range in Chula Vista. Santee and El Cajon has a couple now. I'm not to sure since I've been away from home for the last couple of years.