Same old guns,new pics.Beware dial-up

tuckerdog1

Just messing with the camera & trying to figure it out. Still have a longgggg way to go.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tuckerdog1

Attachments

• CIMG0980a.jpg
    CIMG0980a.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 2,905
  • CIMG0977a.jpg
    CIMG0977a.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 435
  • CIMG0974a.jpg
    CIMG0974a.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 6,463

Creature

Your Premier grade is absolutely gorgeous!

I especially like the hammer and trigger job. And it looks to me like the cylinder has never been turned!

The field grade looks pretty as well. Man...I am soooo jealous.

tuckerdog1

Thanks Creature,

They're both shooters. Those cylinders have both been around many many times. The premire is a 353 ( 357 mag ) and the field is a 454. It was a birthday gift from my wife 4 years ago. Now that's a wife:D

Tuckerdog1

tex45acp

tuckerdog1,

First.....I am jealous....I love those Freedom Arms single actions...and I am not a single action guy. I always wanted one of their .22's.

Second.....there is nothing wrong with your picture taking talents. Those are some really great pictures.

Third...I know the "gotta great wife" feeling. Mine has really supported my gun habit for many years....though she has never bought me a Freedom Arms....LOL

Great looking guns,

tex

bigautomatic

tuckerdog-
you must tell us your secret about how to get the wife to buy me one of those sweet wheelers! Flowers? Jewelry? Big feet?

bigautomatic

Well, two out of the three methods of persuation I mentioned are doable for me. But for the latter, I guess I'l just have to wear big shoes and fake it!