Sako Quad Barrel.

mitchell koster

I was just looking at the sako site and I saw that they have a rifle that has interchangable barrels. all you have to do is use an allen key to loosten a screw and then you just swap the barrel and tighten the screw again. My questions are, Would changing the barrels all the time affect the accrucy? and because your running different calibres through the rifle would that mean that you have to adjust your scope all the time?

Its a good set up if you can get it right but it seems really unreliable when accrucy is concerned. Don't get me wrong Sako make amazing rifles but is this to ambitious?

MK

Scorch

The Sako Quad has been around for several years now, and it has accumulated a record of amazing accuracy and durability. Yes, you have to either have a scope sighted for each chambering or readjust the sights each time you change barrels.

5 Finders

Quad

the quad comes with a special scope it has four sets of windage and elevation rings, sounds a nightmare, buts its simple to use and easy to shoot stuff dead with. If its small stuff up to goats that you want get rid of, a quad is a good gun for it.....However be warned in Australia as it has four barrels it will appear on your FAL 4 Times. great gun, good accuracy, cheap to use and above all...it looks good, feels great and you will always have the right small calibre at hand.