Sako A7???

JKump

Any thoughts on this rifle. I am looking at getting a new 308 (have been deer hunting with a NEF Survivor 308 w bull barrel and monta carlo stock). I thought about a Remington VTR. However, I have read some good thing on this Sako.
Is the Sako A7 worth it? Any one with experience with this rifle?

JKump

It is hard to believe that no one has anything to say about this rifle good or bad. Come on guys. Let me hear some comments. :rolleyes:

matt_3479

I have a buddy that picked one up this year for moose and he choose his in a 270. win. Now i love the 270. win and i was the one that showed him this rifle cause i loved the look and feel of it. I want one in a 243. win. So anyways i showed him this rifle and he bought it, called me up to sight it in. shooting way less then 1 inch at 100 yards with his reloaded shells, and a little bit less then an inch with factory ammo. He ended up taking a nice 54 inch bull moose weighing in at 1200 pounds. Now he loves this gun.

Darth vader

Sako a-7

I have one in 270 wsm and I love it,also own a sako 85 finnlight in 308,Sako guarantees that the a-7 will shoot 5 moa out of the box.mine shot less the 1/2 group in the black with bullets touching one another .You will not be disappointed in owning one ,the finlight is lighter and also shoots great ,but the rifle is expensive ,lucked out my dealer sold me mine for 1100.00 I have owned winchesters remingtons.I also think my remington cdl stainless fluted is a great gun in 3006,shoots tight 3/4 group but is heavier and has a laminated stock.You wll not go wrong buying a Sako.regards Marc