Safsilmaz B6 trigger replacement

OLD SF MJT

Does anyone know if Sarsilmaz offers a replacement for the atrocious viciously hooked trigger that their B6 comes equipped with? Under recoil, the damned thing bite the trigger finger painfully & I’d like to fix the situation.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.
Old SF

Dfariswheel

I'm pretty sure that all the similar SAR pistols use the same action parts, including the trigger.

Many/most SAR and Tanfoglio parts will interchange and if you can find a straighter trigger from an older EAA Witness it should interchange.
Back in the late 80's-early 90's the Tanfoglio/European American Armory pistols had straighter triggers with less curve.
Most people didn't like them so Tanfoglio changed to the more curved trigger.

SAR got help from Tanfoglio in building their pistols and parts are largely interchangeable.

Here's what the older trigger looked like..........

8ATwn5zm.jpg

Last edited:

wild cat mccane

That's super interesting information!

I had no idea the plastic Sar guns were interchangeable. I had read mixed results on the Sar K12 having maybe some parts similar to the Tanfoglio. First time reading about the plastic B6....which I never bought because of what I had read on the trigger being painful. Nice.

My Tanfoglio Defiant Master Stock trigger curve:
RJPNGS4m.jpg

Dfariswheel

Sarsilmaz got help from Tanfoglio in building their guns, so parts pretty much interchange since the plastic guns have essentially the same actions as the steel guns.
They more or less dropped the steel model internal parts into a plastic frame.

My all steel SAR 2000 is an almost exact copy of the small frame Tanfoglio, and all parts interchange between the two.