safariland comp lll speedloader's for carry

Pezo

Were can I find a good site for a dealer or where would be a good dealer in se mich area. I would like a comp lll reloader for a gp100 and if they make, for a sp101 (5 shot .357)? thanks in advance.

Kamicosmos

I don't think safariland makes any 5-shot speed loaders.

At least, I didn't find any when I was shopping for loaders for my SP101... :(

WESHOOT2

aha! for "carry"

My HKS speedloaders, while slower to use, have never-ever (since '76) spilled bullets. Dropped OR thrown.
Ever.
None.

Lesseenow......I got twelve for the GP's, and eight for the 41 Redhawk, and a couple for the wife's S&W M38, and thirteen for the 44 and 45 Redhawks -- no, the M29's didn't work well in the 45 Colt, and six for the 357 Redhawks. :eek: Hmmm....gotta get somemoreathem M27's for the 357's.....

Pezo

Yeah I like the hks loaders to but I have never tried the safarilands. I like the look and the way Im told the comp lll's function their even is a nice carrying rig that holds 3 of them that I saw one time. thank's :)

Bulldozer

That triple rig is for competition use and is not really all that practical for CCW use.

The Comp III is a large unit and will be difficult to conceal. Better bet is the Comp I or Comp II unit.

And as far as Safarilands losing rounds -- I've carried them over a decade and never once had them drop a load -- even when hurled at concrete floors and brick walls deliberately to win a couple of $50 loud-mouth bets with people who "knew better." You have to positively engage the central release button inside the rounds against the cylinder star of the revolver.

Please note: this is not a bull-baiting reply.

Last edited: