Sacramento Meet and Shoot!

Drjones

OK. So I'm FINALLY getting my G27 this saturday, Nov. 16, and I'm going to be at the Cordova Shooting Center. Probably 12-1-ish. I'll post a more specific time later...

Anyone wanna join me???

www.cordovashootingcenter.com has directions, etc...

(Sorry...is this the correct forum for this? :confused: )

El Rojo

I would love to bring my G27 too, but it is a bit too far north for me. When you are ready to shoot some rifles, head on down my way. :D

bamf

Never been to Cordova shooting center, Is it a good place? Does it have reactive target ranges?

I'm down in Davis and usually head to the Yolo Sportsmen Association, from what I see the YSA is much cheaper.

Gewehr98

Cordova is often littered with spent 9mm brass.

Which really ain't no big deal, unless you happen to watch how it got there. Imagine a bunch of kids arriving in a slammed Honda, wearing trenchcoats on the hottest day of the year, and lugging military ammo cans filled to the brim with loose 9mm. I watched as the Tec-9's and Glocks, fired sideways, layed down a fresh carpet of pretty 9mm brass. The gun barrels were still smoking as they all piled back in the car, secure in knowing their ops check was good. I could only guess their next destination. :(

bamf

I'd be up for a YSA meet. I've never seen a gang type at the YSA...usually very decent people especially on the clay fields.

Pendragon

http://www.sacvalley.org/

Cordova is OK - but their pistol range is only 15 yards I think and I have seen some real characters there.

I have some reloads I need to test in my Valtro so I might see if I can get out there.

Sac Valley is awsome and has pistol and rifle silhouette, 1000yd rifle, action pistol, etc - but is another 20+ minutes from Sac. Also - you have to join up to use the cool ranges :p