SA Service Delivers

joegator

I've read on many posts about the quality of Springfield's service. I've also read about how bad some other company's service is.

My 1911 arrived at SA on Monday due to a bushing issue.They called me today to say it was repaired and being shipped back overnight.

When I first called them about my problem they immediatly e-mailed me a prepaid FED-X label with paid insurance as well.

All things being equal if I have to decide between a SA product and another brand the quality of their customer service will definely be a deciding factor.

Just wanted to give you guys feedback on my positive experience. I was wondering which companies some of you have dealt with that have given really good or really bad service. It's good to know for future reference.

Markbb

Good service

Had a problem with my Para 1245 they sent me everything to send it to them and they repaired the problem and installed new springs and had it back in 2wks

Erik

"SA Service Delivers."

Given their earned reputation, one should expect nothing less. Other companies aught take notice.

Hylander

I had a couple of Issues with my new SA Mil-Spec.
First time I sent it back, I had it back to me in Six days total from the day I shipped it. However problem was still there, plus I found other problems I had over looked :rolleyes:
Sent it back again, this time I received it back in less than 2 weeks and all problems Corrected and it is Awsome :cool:
Both times they where very freindly and helpful and they paid shipping both ways both times :) Also they Reparked the frame for free :cool: which is nice because I had already cut it for a BTGS and only cold blued the area cut.
I added a few Upgrades.

ModsCompleted.jpg