S&W Rubber Grip Question

dallasconundrum

I was wondering about the grips that presently come on the Models 10, 67, and 619. I THINK they are called Uncle Mike's Combat Grips, but I am not completely sure. I have searched everyone (on the net) to find these, but have been unable to locate them. I really like those grips and am considering getting a few spare pairs. Does anyone know anymore about them or where they can be had?

Tom2

GOod grips

As for synthetic grips, The U. Mikes I have on my 66 are the very best I have ever had on that gun, for my hand. I have a similiar K frame 64 just purchased. Tried a couple types of Pachmyers on it and am not 100% satisfied with either. But could not find the U.M. grips at the gunshows. Even Hogues don't satisfy me. I have had the wooden and rubber, but they just don't get it for me. Grab them if you can find them!

PI Rob

You can still get them from the smith and wesson website. Uncle Mike's AKA Michaels of Oregon used to sell them directly on their website, but now only sells to S&W. Also check E-Bay. Good Luck.

Pappy John

They're made for K/L square butts too. I have both round and square versions. But, sadly, they're not made for N-frames. I emailed them about the availability of larger ones and got a responce back, but it was along the lines of "not at this time, and we have no plans to yadda, yadda....."

I can find them at Gander Mountain.