S&W model 67-Pics!

boa2

Here are a few pics of my latest S&W model 67 no dash# Combat Masterpiece revolver. I have always been partial to both the model 15 and the model 67:):
P1060526.jpg

P1060552.jpg

P1060542.jpg

P1060543.jpg

P1060546.jpg

Nomadicone

Very very nice. To me the 67 is one of the best (fun) handguns to own. I know that sounds crazy to say about a 38 spl but there is no explanation needed if you own one.

sgms

Very, very nice. Have to agree with you about the 15 and the 67. Some of the best shooting 38 spls. ever made (in my opinion).

I have always been partial to both the model 15 and the model 67
Join the club. I think the K-38 Masterpiece is one of the greatest handguns every designed. I've got a no-dash 67 with a stainless rear sight and a nice story behind it.

BillCA

I have to agree. The K-38 and the stainless version are great revolvers

BOA, nice looking gun. And great wood.

M67_0293.jpg

This one I picked up for a song and polished out a sanded area on the frame. It is one of the best shooting .38's I've ever owned and the smooth presentation grips are a perfect fit for my hand.

boa2

The stocks were made in Thailand and are Rose Wood. They are occasionally found on ebay.:)

boa2

BillCA:

I like the polishing work you did on your 67-and, those smooth stocks are beautiful too!:D

aarondhgraham

I love mine,,,

I named her Morgana.

36-morgana2.jpg

High performance and low maintenance,,,
Kind of like a perfect girlfriend. :D

But seriously,,,
If that shooter won't get it done,,,
Then the problem is far greater than a mere gun can solve.

Aarond

jglsprings

May I?

4368280361_2bffd448e1_z.jpg

This one followed me home from an armored car company. I cleaned it up and gave it a new pair of shoes. I also replaced the DAO hammer assembly. But, I put it back as the double action was the finest, smoothest that I had ever seen.

Last edited:

aarondhgraham

Drool away Spiderwire,,,

But feel glad in that the Model 67 is very available,,,
And usually isn't a very expensive gun to buy.

It's common to pay less than $400.00 for a very nice one.

I paid $375.00 for mine + $20.00 transfer fee,,,
Less than $400.00 for a fine shooter.

Go out and get yourself one,,,
You'll be glad you did.

Aarond

Auto426

Very nice Model 67. Those grips look great as well. Gonna have to check into them.

I'll be heading to the gun show tomorrow with some trade fodder and I'm hoping to return with a Smith in k frame format. Hopefully I can find something that nice.

Mr.RevolverGuy

WOW serious drool you all have nice 67's and I can't find one in my neck of the woods to save my life.

I have very nice 64, 65 and 66 but the 67 eludes me.

KevK.

If I might ask, the finish on my 65 is starting to dull. What do you guys to bring the bright back to the stainless?

CajunBass

"Combat Masterpiece"...isn't that about the best name ever for a handgun?

I don't have a 67. I do have a very nice Model 15.

100_0422.jpg

And I know these are pretty common, but I did pick up a very nice, I believe unfired, Model 66 (no dash) a couple of days ago. Forgive me for going off topic.

004.jpg

I gotta get a "tree picture" of this one. :D