S&W Model 19-4 price check

sarge83

I ran across a S&W Model 19-4 nickel finish, four inch barrel .357 this afternoon. Mechanically it appears to pass all the tests with flying colors. The only concern is some holster wear near the muzzle. Asking price, $350. Good one? Thanks!

j frame

Nope, it's junk. I'll give you a hundred bucks for it and you can send it to me and feel lots better. :) Seriously, a great price for a great revolver. It would take a lot more to get my 19-5 2.5" barrel. I'd say get it!

219er

S&W 19

I have to agree with the others. That price seems pretty good. I would buy it at that price. That is a nice gun. Jim

roaddog28

Very good price. I am picking my new to me 66-4 4 inch from Turner Outdoorman today. I paid $347.00 out the door. K frame magnums no matter if their 19s or 66s are in the gun shops from $500 to $650. This is in California. I was lucky to find this one. Just happen to walk in the store looking for ammo and the store just put the revolver in the display case. Previous owner is a older lady. Must of been her home defense gun.

Anyway I would buy it before somebody beats you to it.

Good luck,
roaddog28

BigJimP

That price is pretty good / especially if you can get some of that muzzle wear to buff out with some Flitz polish.

Model 19 4" Nickel - with no significant wear on the gun / in my area is about $ 700 now.