S&W M&P 2.0 Compact MAGAZINES?

TunnelRat

Pistol hasn't been out long, might not be easy to find mags. I'd try gunmagwarehouse, cdnn, Brownells, MidwayUSA, and maybe GregCotes. Failing that you could also call S&W and see if you can buy them direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carguychris

If the design is comparable to past M&Ps (which I'm almost certain it is), you can use mags from the full-size M&P at the range or as carry reloads. The base will stick out but they will fit and function properly.

I realize you're in CO and have to bear that state's 15rd limit. S&W actually sells a 15rd full-size M&P9 magazine, although I understand that they're hard to find at a significant discount, and I could understand not wanting to be stuck with oversized same-capacity mags if you don't have a full-size pistol to use them in. If this is the your issue, TunnelRat's answer sums up the situation.

adamBomb

If the design is comparable to past M&Ps (which I'm almost certain it is), you can use mags from the full-size M&P at the range or as carry reloads. The base will stick out but they will fit and function properly.

Im pretty certain they are compatible and that the M&P comes with a grip extender for the 17 round mags.

Sharkbite

Thanks guys

I have a stock of full size mags for my other M&Ps. Looking for the standard mags for this gun.

Ive hit up most of the places listed. I'll try the others this afternoon.

Thx again.

Uncle Malice

and in time to get the rebate.

We'll see... I've heard conflicting reports on whether the rebate applies to this gun. It doesn't say so on the website and the official rules exclude it by their definition.... however calling S&W CS, the rep said it was included... so who knows. I tried to fill out the form online and it said they couldn't locate the serial number provided in their system and to mail in the rebate form... so I'm doing that this afternoon.

Hopefully I get the stuff, but I won't be surprised if I do not.

At any rate, I'm REALLY happy with the gun. It's perfect - after a little bit of muting to the grip texture. Though I'll take a grip that's too aggressive over one that's too slippery any day. I can soften up a grip that's too aggressive easily. It's more difficult to make a smooth grip aggressive unless you add tape or destroy your resale value by stippling.

This thing is perfect.

dsk

I gave up waiting and bought two full-sized mags from CDNN which are on sale for $20/ea. That way I have an excuse to use the spacers as well. :)