S&W 910.

Love&Hate12

I'm looking to get one of these within a month or so. I used to own a 5906 that was a used trade in but in very nice condition, loved it, very accurate and fed any kind of ammo without flaw.

For anyone with experience with the 910, how do you like it and what kind of price should I try to get for a good condition used model?

b.thomas

I've had mine for about two years.........1k plus rounds and never missed a beat.
Sorry but can't help on the price?:cool:

wnycollector

I picked up a gently used M910 last spring for $325 after shipping and transfer via gunbroker. I LOVE my 910. Other than a Polish Tokarev and russian Mak, all of my pistols to that point were SIGs. The model 910 will out shoot two of my three SIGs! The pistol is light (~26oz unloaded), rugged, accurate and reliable beyond words. I did my own mini torture test this summer with it. 1000 rounds of 125gr cast reloads through it without cleaning it over a 10 week period. ZERO problems, it ate every round and could have gone another couple thousand more rounds. IMOO S&W 2nd and 3rd gen pistols are under rated by most of the shooting public...and thats the way I want to keep it! Low demand-low prices:D I'm keeping my eyes open for a S&W 457 to add to my collection so I hope prices remain low!

Here is a link for a S&W 910 for less than $300 http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=164092491

Last edited: