S&W 686+ 4"

bullseye

This gun has been on layaway since before the S&W sellout and I was not about to loose my $250 deposit, so no flames please. Picked it up a few days ago and took it out to shoot it for the first time today and first round out of the gun was nearly dead center on the target. I was very impressed with how well it shoots, handles, and looks. Like the extra shot and the trigger is just amazing. Very happy with it. Too bad I will never buy another S&W product. :(

Gunslinger

Bullseye, as you may have noticed I have been at the for front here at TFL regarding those that would ignore the stab in the back we (gun owners) received when S&W sold us out.

This gun has been on layaway since before the S&W sellout and I was not about to loose my $250 deposit......

No flame here. Congradulations on the new gun. I wish you years of seervice from it. 'Course I would have opted for a six inch example. ;)

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

Phil

I bought a standard 686, 4 inch just before they anounced the agreement. Its a sweet shooting gun. Enjoy.

bullseye

gunslinger, I went for the 4" because I intend to carry it hiking in the woods. I've shot both and liked the feel and balance of the 4" better. At 25 yds. either one provided approx. same accuracy for me.

VictorLouis

If I stumble across a Moutain Gun version of that one, it will be MINE. :) I found the standard full-underlug version just a bit muzzle heavy for me.