S&W 649 Bodyguard

Double Stack

Well I just had to show of my brand new Smith and Wesson 649 Bodyguard (Chambered in .357 mag) I just picked up for $450 !. I still can’t believe I found 649-3 new for that price. First thing I did was change out the grips. What do you all think ?.
attachment.php

Attachments

• S&W 649 030-1.jpg
    S&W 649 030-1.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 2,170

Bond007

Wow, amazing find. The grips are pretty nice too. I've been considering something similar, how do you like the trigger?

:eek: :mad: Oh, I hate you so very much! :mad: :eek:

I have been wanting a pre-lock bodyguard for some time. :mad:

Wait...Eugene, OR...that is not too far. You do not by chance leave your doors or windows unlocked when you go to work, do you? :)

BillCA

That's a darn good deal. I have one with the lock and so far it hasn't caused any problems. Mine's wearing rubber boot grips and it's easy to tuck away. I like the balance on mine and stoke it with 135g Gold Dots.

Double Stack

Bond007,
Thanks man. The trigger is the best I’ve ever felt on a revolver, but I’ve only shot Taurus before. This is my only revolver.

PlayBoyPenguin,
haha too funny. That’s just about what the guy’s at the shop I had it sent to where saying. They’ve been looking but........

Hell I’ll leave my door’s and window’s unlocked if somebody promises to come on by. I don’t work anymore, and I have my wife take different cars day to day to keep the neighbors guessing. So come on by haha.

BillCA,
Right on- good too know about the lock and the ammo. Thanks.

Roadrash,
What you don’t like the wood, or the cut, or both haha ?. You can’t please them all.

22-Mag,
Looks good man. How much did you pay for the spring pack ?. That was the next thing I was going to be looking for. Thanks for the pics and info.

CKD,
Right on, thank you.