S&W 1006

JMag

Yep, and I really like it. It is a very strong pistol and one designed to handle the 10mm pressures. It is fairly heavy and not the best choice for CCW. For the range and HD it works just fine. Be sure to get some Double Tap ammo.

Try to get it in the $400 or so range. That's what I paid for mine and it looks almost new. Some have paid $600 or more, however.

Great gun!

Marcus

Great gun! Mine is an absolute keeper. It`s a big,solid,sweet shootin brute. Yeah it`s a little heavy but it`s pretty slim and I carry mine from time to time. It handles hot 10mm loads with ease. I don`t shoot anything milder than 175gr./1290fps Silvertips in mine so I treated it to a 20# Wolff recoil spring even though it`s probably not necessary. I bought mine with Mag-na-porting,3 mags and Hogue grips for $450 in pretty nice shape,if that`s any help. They seem to run between $400-$575 around here. Marcus

Weimadog

I like my 1006. It is very reliable, and fun to shoot. The recoil impulse feels to me like "KaaWHOOOM!" as it is a heavy gun.

There is a good 10mm forum over on Glocktalk. The site seems to be down at this moment. Just scroll down the first page 'till you get to "The Ten Ring".

All sorts of 10mm guns are discussed there. There is even a 10mm reloading forum.