Rusty Sherrick High Ride

dawgfvr

Added a new and beautifully crafted holster to my stable...this one for those special occassions where IWB holster or lower riding OWB holster just does not fit the situation. Rusty makes some of the tightest, double stitched horse hide holsters I've come accross. This one works well with the miniscule Glock 26:

HighRide1.jpg

HighRide2.jpg

HighRide4.jpg

kraigwy

I love fine custom leather work. This holster was made for me when I retired from APD by and old Retired Alaska State Trooper. Its just as fucntional as it is good looking.

45%20holster.jpg

KyJim

That Rusty Sherrick would be very handy to have for when you don't want to wear an IWB holster.

mes228

Sherrick

I absolutely love the Sherrick holster I have. I got pounced on, after posting that I thought his was the best available. I have the Gouchenour Extreme, also have the two mag carrier, and have ordered a belt also. Congratulations you purchased the best there is. I guess I should add "in my opinion" so I don't get beat up too bad. It's really not just my opinion, his are the best available.

dawgfvr

It is what it is. Ugly is in the eyes of the beholder...eh? Look...if I could wear my Ruger GP100 in a high ride holster where the barrel does not drop below the belt line...and could do it without flop...I'd do it.

The mini Glock platform works with this "high ride" concept...and it is a very nice 10 + 1 9mm weapon that is reliable, simple, and light weight. Subsequently...my .45 ACP now sits on my night stand and my revovlers are relegated to the woods.

Water-Man

I've had one of Rusty's holsters for a few years now. He does good work. Mine is a shoulder holster for a scoped Super Redhawk in .44mag.