Rush is on a gun rant!

yorec

Rush is doing several pieces right now on various gun bits, from the teacher shooting herself to hillary's hypocracy in taking armed secret service people into a school with out informing parents. Good stuff. :)

To listen, go to:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

JimR

Rush is generally really good about supporting all the amendments. He took a call today slamming Rudy Guliani for violating the 4th with ridiculous search and seizure laws. He seemed genuinely surprised and concerned with this, although then commented that in a lesser-of-two-evils vote, Rudy would still be the hands-down choice over Mrs. Clinton.

hoosierboy

Jimr I too heard the call today and the guy called from a close by town but I would agree Guliani isnt' much of a republican when it comes to what the gop stands for, but when it comes to either rudy or hillary Hands down its got to be rudy.

EQUALIZER

Did you hear about the senator that got the icey cold stare from that kid with a finger gun. I wonder if that finger gun was within 1000 ft. of school property?

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -Jesus Christ (Luke 22:36, see John 3:15-18)
---------------------------
"Reasonable gun law?............There's No such critter!" --EQ