RUGER SINGLE SIX

TomD

I just put one back togeather and read this. George is right it'd be a ho lot easier to order one. Let me know if you just need the dimension and Ill pull it out measure it for you. If your going to try and make one you'll need more than the length. Let me know

JAMES L.SMITH

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TomD:
I just put one back togeather and read this. George is right it'd be a ho lot easier to order one. Let me know if you just need the dimension and Ill pull it out measure it for you. If your going to try and make one you'll need more than the length. Let me know[/quote]

James K

Member In Memoriam
Having put both sweat and blood (and maybe some tears) into making parts that could not be obtained, I don't understand why anyone would want to make a part that can be bought for a couple of bucks. Is it the challenge, or do folks not know that parts are available, or they don't know how hard it can be, or is it some American determination to "do it yourself"? Beats the heck out of me.

Jim

JAMES L.SMITH

hey guys i did not want to make the plunger pin.just size the one i bought from Brownells,the new one was way too long.i trimmed the new one a tab tooo much.just wanted to know if anyone had correct measurement.Thanks