ruger p95 ???

tonyz

Those of you that shoot the ruger P95, could you please share with me what kind of accuracy you are getting at 50'.AND WHAT LOADS ARE YOUR FAVOITE?

Thanks In advance :)

Tony Z

po boy

tonyz
sorry so late I don't get to all the gun sites daily and get to read all post usualy run 2 weeks slow ,anyway I have a P-95 and love it shoots about all ammo 3" or under at 25 yards all I changed is put on a novak site on the rear and put a colt 45 hammer spring to lighten the trigger. I have 4 sig's and this P 95 feels like a sig in the hand also whenthey first came out they were tested with 20,000 of + P + with no parts failure..... hope this helps .... ;) <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tonyz:
Those of you that shoot the ruger P95, could you please share with me what kind of accuracy you are getting at 50'.AND WHAT LOADS ARE YOUR FAVOITE?

Tony Z
[/quote]

po boy

BTT <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tonyz:

Tony Z
[/quote]