Ruger LCP versus Interarms Walther PPK - A picture comparison.

kayakersteve

I can not believe how the LCP can just disapear in my pocket. It is only a little smaller, but is significantly lighter than the PPK. The pics show the little overall difference:

600_IMGP9290.JPG

600_IMGP9291.JPG

600_IMGP9292.JPG

DBAR

Thank you for the nice comparison. I've got the Keltec version, and even though it is very functional, light, and reliable. I'd like to get a good PPK. I like the workmanship that goes into to an all steel handgun. I like my Glock 36 for concealed carry, but I have other .45's for their quality, and other attributes.

kayakersteve

DBAR..

I know what you mean about the feel of steel. I love the PPK, but for concealment, the LCP or P3AT just cant be beat. I have been very happy with this little 380 and feel comfortable using it for daily carry.

michael t

I shoot my PPK/S better than my kelTec 30 years against 3 Grip and weight of the PPK/S Last week I carried PPK/S IWB and Kel Tec in pocket weak hand Best way

Shadi Khalil

I shoot my PPK/S better than my kelTec 30 years against 3 Grip and weight of the PPK/S Last week I carried PPK/S IWB and Kel Tec in pocket weak hand Best way

Looks likes someone had drinks with lunch today.

:p

Stiofan

I own both guns and carry the LCP exclusively due to it's size. I hate IWB carry anyway, it's why I've settled on pocket carry only. I would rather shoot the Walther though, recoil is less due to it's heavier weight, and it fits my hand much better. Still, I'm happy with the LCP.

My PPK/S has never been recalled, it was made in Germany and shoots just fine, thank you very much.

My LCP has never malfunctioned either but I appreciate the factory doing the work to make it even safer.

Now my shameless photo of my two guns...:p

DSCF0002-2.jpg