Ruger introduces the BX-25, THE FACTORY 10/22 HIGH CAPACITY 25-ROUND MAGAZINE!

Rob3

Ruger must be the last major gun company still run by gun nuts. They keep coming out with great stuff. It pays to listen to your customers and give them what they want.

WVleo

But they don't fit flush ! ;) Bill Ruger is rolling in His grave and the stockholders of late have been smiling...........WVleo

Technosavant

Ruger must be the last major gun company still run by gun nuts. They keep coming out with great stuff. It pays to listen to your customers and give them what they want.

I'm not so sure they're the last one run by gun nuts as much as they have been tone deaf to their potential customers for so long that when they have finally begun to listen and produce desired product it came as something of a shock.

I'm overjoyed to see them turning things around; I own only one Ruger product (and that purchased used), but they've gone from a company with products I always ignored to a company that has a rather attractive product line.

tulsamal

Well...... sometimes.... maybe! It took years but they finally managed to give us some .44 Specials. But Ruger's most loyal customers have been asking for some things for years and years and nothing ever changes. Like look at all the custom gunsmiths that turn out five shot Ruger single actions. There was a "moment" there where Ruger said they were going to make five shot .480's. But they were Super Redhawks instead of single actions. And then they only made 50 of them and discontinued them due to "poor sales!" How the heck can there be poor sales when you make 50 and then quit making them before anybody can even buy them?!

And they discontinued all the .480's? And the .32 Magnum Single Six? And double action 22 LR's? Based on how hard they are to find, they seem to be producing about one .454 Alaskan a week. They put a plastic trigger guard on the 10/22!

I could go on for a couple more paragraphs. I will agree that they have introduced some nice new products but many dreams are still unfulfilled.

Gregg