Ruger Customer service

mparris71

I got a Ruger MKII .22/45 for Christmas that Jams every clip or so, frustrated I called Ruger to see what they had to say or recommend I do. I talk to a technician; I figured that I would have to send in the gun at my expense. Ruger is sending me a whole new bolt to make it better. I could not ask for better service and gives me a lot of confidence to that they back up their products.:)

Arub

Ruger's customer service appears to be world class. A month or so ago, I popped the retainer clip free on the guide rod assembly on my P95. Good fortune was on my side, I found it, but being of a cautious nature, thought it would be prudent to replace the retainer clip.

The parts listing in the manual only listed the assembly. I just needed the retainer clip, so I called Ruger. The friendly folks there said 'no problem', they would send me a new retainer clip at no charge. Seven days later a package showed up in the mail from Ruger. It contained the reatainer clip as well as a complete assembly, including a new guide rod, springs retainer and retainer clip. Excellent service and turn around. No complaints here!