Ruger Charger

kst8fan

Picked up a Ruger Charger from a local guy I know. So far this gun is a blast to shoot. Anyone else have one of these? Been wanting to get a bx-25 mag from Rugers website, but they are $29.95 plus shipping. Are these 25 round mags just as reliable as the original 10 round mags that come from the factory? Just needing some info on them. Also let me know about your experience with the Charger.

ohen cepel

CDNN has the 25 round Ruger mags at a pretty good price, I would look there for them. They run sales often and are worth watching. Also, the Ruger mags seem to be the best for the larger cap mags.

I don't have a Charger yet but am a fan of the 10/22 and will get one. I'm crazy enough that I bought a spare barrel even though I don't have the gun yet :)

Morgo

I picked one up earlier in the year, great fun for those afternoon shoots.

Mines looks a little different from the factory setup now :)

P1040494.jpg

Onward Allusion

kst8fan
Ruger Charger
Picked up a Ruger Charger from a local guy I know. So far this gun is a blast to shoot. Anyone else have one of these? Been wanting to get a bx-25 mag from Rugers website, but they are $29.95 plus shipping. Are these 25 round mags just as reliable as the original 10 round mags that come from the factory? Just needing some info on them. Also let me know about your experience with the Charger.

They're fun. I dropped mine into a Archangel stock. Lots of available rounds in a small little package. Reminds me of the IntraTec 22 Scorpion I had back in the 80's, except the Charger is a lot more reliable.