Ruger .45 ACP Revolver

Single Six

In following TFL member EdInk's great example: Who else other than me would like to see Ruger come out with a .45 ACP DA revolver? It would give them a model to compete with the S&W model 625,not to mention it would make me very happy. I'd like to see it offered in both blued and stainless,with barrel lengths ranging from 3'' to 6'' [I'd want the 5''],fixed or adjustable sights,and also come standard with Hogue rubber finger-grooved grips like the GP-100. I'd also like to see them start offering night sights as a factory option,but that's another thread......Anyhow,back to the DA .45 revolver: I have put in my two cents worth on the Ruger website;anyone else willing to do the same?

stevieboy

Well, S & W sort of has a corner on this particular market niche (I know, Taurus makes a .45 ACP but I've never heard of anyone who actually owns one). The 625 is a tough act to follow. It is a superbly constructed gun that has almost legendary accuracy. Personally, I'm the happy owner of a 625JM. I just love the gun and would have little interest in buying someone else's product.