Ruger 10/22 sale at local Bass Pro Shop

mountainclmbr

Wondering if the $139 price is good for the Saturday-only sale for Ruger 10/22at the local Bass Pro Shop. If it is a very good price, it could be a "camp at the door event". No rain checks either. When they are gone they are gone. No mention on qty.

Jets2007

Sounds like a good deal. I baught two 10/22's about 2 yrs ago from wally world.. I paid around $170 for each.

Go for it! It's a good reliable rifle.

srtrax

Price here at local Wal Mart is in the $170.something, so i would have to venture out and say, "yes".

arkie2

That's a good price. IIRC I payed about $170 or so for mine. The only experience I've had with those kinds of sales hasn't been a good one though. Everyone camped out at the door and when they opened for business all the deals were already gone. Seems some of the salesmen let their good buddies in through another door. :mad:

springmom

Woo hoo! I've been wanting one of these. And my local Gander Mountain has one, count it one, and it's a youth model. :(

Is this a nationwide sale at their shops, or are y'all just lucky there in CO? Do you know?

Springmom

xsquidgator

Jump on it. I got a basic 10/22 at a Gander Mountain around here (central FL) for $170 and felt pretty lucky for that price, most places here wanted north of $200 for a 10/22.

springmom

I checked the circular for our local BPS...here, it's $149 but for a target barrel and stock ONLY. Not the whole rifle. Might double check on that....

Rats. On the other hand, they have T/C R-55's on sale :D

Springmom

Trinity-Nine

Bass Pro has the Ruger 10/22 in walnut stock w/ 20" blued heavy bull barrel (no sights) for $369. They're going to throw a pretty good sale next week, so it will more than likely drop in price. But if it doesn't, is this a decent deal regardless?