ROTFLMAO

hksigwalther

AAUURRGGHH! I was trying to figure it out on my own without any help. TFL's small puzzle for the not-up-to-speed (that'd be me).

- Ron V.

------------------

Ron L

Not to be confused with one I occasionally use:

MCOTNLMAO

Milk Coming Out The Nose Laughing My A$$ Off

(Childhood is sometimes a difficult thing to leave behind.) :)

------------------
Ron

Detroit Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

[This message has been edited by Ron L (edited June 25, 1999).]

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Playground Lady! Playground Lady! MISS D! Mal called me a name!
((ROTF,MCOTH,LMAO!))((I gotta get a life...))

Grayfox

Just when we were trying to show Miss D what reasonable, rational and intellegent folks we are, you guys got to start this!
Oh well, I guess the truth would've come out soon enough. ;)

Do you guys have any idea what happens when you fall out of your chair laughing and land on a 1911? Jeez, you could have done me permanent damage! My ribs still hurt! :D

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited June 24, 1999).]

Jim V

Grayfox, in answer to your question, damn right I do. I was almost at the LSHIPO point.

Laughing So Hard, I Passed Out.

That comes just before: LSHMNCTP.

Laughing So Hard, My Neighbors Called The Police.

:D :D :D :D :D ;)
------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited June 25, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited June 25, 1999).]

Miss Demeanors

Ok kids stop arguing! :) G&R we have alot of them, glad you pulled up that thread, I couldnt find it! ;) Do they have smileys here, i am going to try so if you all see some weird words just nevermind. :)
:supergrin :clown :shades :cry :supergrin

Miss Demeanors

Man you guys dont have any smileys here! I agree with G&R a Peace sign and an American Flag icon would defintley be cool! We have lots of smileys at acme, you guys should get them too. It will liven up the long posts. :)

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
G&R and Miss D,

Sounds like fun! Grump wants a peace symbol where the broken cross looks like a B-52 (U.S. Air Force Bomber) and the caption says, "Peace through firepower!"

By the way, ladies, I'm sure Rich would like your input concerning the colors he devised for the TFL logo and the entire bulletin board. Don't hesitate to come up with some new ideas for him.

Son of Sam...

bookkie

Here is a clue for Dennis and Hal... "If you can't impress them with brilliance... baffle them with Bull S???... :) Just having fun...

Richard