Rossi Model 92 Puma?

yorec

I saw one of these at a local gunshop and fell in love with it. Stainless steel, dark stained walnut, octagon 20" barrel in .44 mag. A perfect match for my stainless .44 mag Ruger Blackhawk! Anyone have one (The Puma) and what do you think of it?

Course with the search function down, I couldn't check the archives...

fmjcafe

I have one of their stainless carbines in .357 and am happy with it.Accuracy is good and fit and finish is acceptable.One thing I don`t like about it is the loading gate could be a bit bigger and it doesn`t like to be fed .38 spec.though I understand there is a fix for that.

Mine isn't called a puma but it's a rossi 92--yours probably has the safety on the top as mine does not--mine works fine if you work it briskly--most of the 92's will screw up if you short stroke them--so work it briskley and it'll do the job......PS--make sure the front band is tight -- if you can wiggle the mag tube to any great extent -the point of impact will change.......Dick

forgot to mention that mine is a 44 mag also-but i shoot 44 spec in it since one of my pistols is a 44 spec--to make it work you have to load the rounds the same length as a 44mag......