Rossi M720

warwagon

Now that I have Tamara's attention, is anyone else as fond of this little fighter as I am? Just yesterday took her to the range,(teaching new shooters), and she worked as expected. Silvertips at 25', poa, no spitting lead, no index problems, just ran for the roses!
I know that there are those who dislike this gun, but for the life of me ,I can't understand why
I searched the previous threads , and know you are out there, so if you have an opinion, let's hear it!:)

Lloyd Smale

I had one and sold it just recently and someday will no doubt kick myself in the ass. It was a good little gun not the quality of my 696 but for the money it was a steal! Never failed to go bang

defjon

I'm thinking of getting one for around 300...I just can't make the plunge!! Talk me into/out of it before I loose the green I have right now! :) Speedloaders are easily available, its highly IWB tuckable with the little three inch barrel, its in GREAT condition...and man, those big huge .44 special holes do look comforting :)

I'm flip flopping between this piece and something in .357, like an SP101 or GP100...maybe even a K-frame, like an old 66-2...

Just how much does .44 special run a box these days? That could definately move the ball one way or the other! (Definately sounds like you're lovin you 720 though!)

Timeframe

I have a 720 DAO with a 2 1/4" barral in SS, that was imported by Interarms.
I have had no problems at all with the gun.The trigger pull is very smooth.

My only grip is that there is a burr on the left side of the forcing cone.
I paid $200 for a gun with less than 100 rounds through it.

tulsamal

I've got both models. Very good gun. I don't actually carry either one of them since I got a S&W M296 for that. I bought the DA/SA one for $205 new in the early 90's. I bought the DAO one used for $179 plus shipping. Practically unfired. That one does have a sort of "hitch" in the DA trigger though. It would be nice to fix that someday but it does work.

Gregg

rossi.jpg

Superhornet

Super gun. Had one for a few years now. Take it out about once a month and run a few 200 grain lead handloads through it. Very accurate ..Was a good buy for the money.

Greguw

Rossi

Are they the one's that are sold at wal-mart ...?

I seen a hand gun , but really never took notice .

Whats the waranty on that brand ..?

Greg

RevolverLover

Are they the one's that are sold at wal-mart ...?

I seen a hand gun , but really never took notice .

Whats the waranty on that brand ..?

Greg

Walmart doesn't sell handguns....maybe you saw one of those pellet guns? I'm not too sure on the warranty but my Rossi has never gave me any problems

kymasabe

I recently bought a Rossi 851 .38 special revolver and on the side says "Made by Taurus" and carries Taurus's lifetime warranty.

Greguw

Re: Wal-mart

They might carry some of there longguns ...I seen a sign in one of the displays and maybe I seen the airgun in the case ...

I did a search on the rossi site and they do list wal-mart as a location to buy there products ... most likely the longguns .

There price seems right for a little 357mag
Greg