Rossi 720

BamaBowtie

I went into my favorite little shop today looking for a grip screw bushing. While I waited for the gunsmith to install the bushing and then my new Hogue I saw a shiny little Rossi and asked to look at it. When he handed it to me that's when I saw it ".44 S&W SPL"!!! Flipped over the tag $185, so I handed him $75 and said I'll be back next week with the rest. Tax and all it's gonna be $199.80. Now I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Lloyd Smale

i had one and it was a suprisingly good gun. By far the best rossi ive seen. I also have a 696 and the rossi although not as smooth tight or accurate would shoot 2 inch groups with loads it liked and handled some pretty stout loads without a glitch. Probably should have hung on to it. You did good for the price you payed.

Warhawk

I have a pair of 720's, both of mine are the 3" adj sight, unfluted cylinder version. They are surprisingly good fiveguns, if I wasn't such a Keith/Taffin fan I would never have taken a second look at a Brazilian revolver, but since they are 44 Specials I decided to give one a try, it was dirt cheap. Then I ran across another one that was even cheaper so now I have two.

My primary use for them is loaded with CCI shot capsule loads in snake country.