Rossi 2" 357 mag

Has anyone out there had any problems using Hornady 38+P or 357 mag ammo
110 & 126 grains respectively In a rossi model # 46202 357 mag 2 inch???
All comment appreciated.

old fart

haven't tried those ammo, but i had a little rossi a few years ago in 357. i put about 40rds of hornady 357 lever revolution thru it at a range once. kicked like a mule and the fire ball was amazing. when i traded it several months later it was just as tight and shot just as good so it didn't hurt it none. hurt my hand now that is another story.

Gdawgs

I don't state this often for fear of being chastised, but I have a 46102 which is the same gun, only blued instead of stainless. I haven't shot the specific rounds you mentioned, but have shot lots of 38 sp and 357 rounds that I handloaded. I have never had any issues with this gun. It shoots great, and the single action trigger is fantastic. Double action is a bit heavy, but it's not too bad. I would suspect that the rounds you listed will work fine.

Gunfixr

I had the same gun. The only problem I had was after about 25 rds, the gun locked up. When I opened it up, the spring that sits in the cutout behind the cylinder release latch had jumped out, and was preventing the hammer from moving back. I slightly undercut the rear end of the slot, and put the spring back. Never had any other problems. Fired almost exclusively 357s in it, 125 gr and at least some 158s. Those were a handful. Gun was still plight when I sold it. I see the guy who bought it occasionally, and he raves about it every time, so I'm supposing it's still.fine.

huskybiker

I had one and sold it. I wish I would've kept it. I only shot 125 gr sjhp 38+p's, and occassionally 357's. Never had a problem with it except once when the crane retention screw backed out at the range. Locktited it and it stayed put. I put Wolff springs in it and the trigger was great.