Roll call.

jimpeel

Three, possible four for Providence.

------------------
Gun Control: The proposition that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own panty hose, is more acceptable than allowing that same woman to defend herself with a firearm.

Monkeyleg

I _might_ be able to drive down to Chicago on Sunday. Can anyone give me a link for time and directions?

Thanks,

Dick

Cougar

Well, since my wife, Mustang Sally, is the Ohio coordinator for the SAS, we will be going to DC. We have a full busload leaving northeast Ohio going to the DC march.

------------------
Remember, just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you!

sbryce

The march in my area was held about three weeks ago. I was there with my wife and kids.

------------------
Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other, and each of the builders wore his sword at his side as he worked.
Nehemiah 4:17,18

Monkeyleg

Thanks, Colombe. I'll make every effort to be there. Have to come up with a _very_ good excuse not to visit my 82 year-old mother, though.

Dick

USP45

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimpeel:
Three, possible four for Providence.

[/quote]

Me Too.

~USP

labgrade

Member In Memoriam
Colombe,

re your "hope folks are just ignoring this thread" bit ... I hope so too & that many more are actually participating. Alas, in this "most activist" forum on the net, we see a sad lacking in any who would actually stand up for our own rights. Alas & so, so sad.

Me? I'll be doing a two-prong bit on Mom's Day. There's the Denver Billion Mom Math hoop-la at which I'll be in prominence & proudly wearing my TRT-shirt & givin' the bitches holy hell & right after that & during (timing's pretty crucial here) The Wife's a key-note speaker across town at the SAS event & I will be there as well doing the supportive husband/filiming & giving these fine Ladies the ol' "go get 'em!"

Pant! A busy day planned for all.

BTW, if we do pull off a very special li'l surprise for the MMM-a-holes, you will all get to see it on every page of every nat'l newspaper & TV station in the world! ;)

Most certainly = film at 11 .... if we can pull it off ... (oh, please ;) .... if we can only pull it off)

BAB

My dad will be in town visiting from the Midwest this coming weekend. I am planning on convincing him to go down to Denver with my wife and I to attend the SAS-AIM march.

CassidyGT

I'll be in DC with the SAS. Will be going with a dozen or so in our little group.

------------------
Thane (NRA GOA JPFO SAF CAN)
MD C.A.N.OP
tbellomo@home.com
http://homes.acmecity.com/thematrix/digital/237/cansite/can.html
www.members.home.net/tbellomo/tbellomo/index.htm
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression.
In both instances there is a twilight when everything remains
seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all
must be most aware of change in the air - however slight -
lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness."
--Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas