Rogers/SureFire technique?

Metellus

Can someone post a picture of the Rogers/SureFire technique using a surefire flashlight with a handgun? I'm having trouble picturing how you can use your weak hand as support and use the flashlight.

I've seen the technique done in a picture without a handgun.

Thanks!

exoduster16

Go to the Surefire website and look the photos section of the site. The pictures of it are located in the Action shots part of the site. It is in the second set of pictures under the Action shots category. There is only one picture of it: A uniformed officer doing using the technique. He is holding a Glock with what looks to be a nickel-coated/colored slide. I believe he is using the M3 Turbo Combatlight.

The worst part of this entire post: I remembered almost all of that without having to actually look at the Surefire website. I know, I have no life, but thanks for your concern. :p :D :rolleyes:

Metellus

harries

that's actually the harries technique not the roger/surefire... roger/surefire uses the palm to turn on the light and allows for your weak hand to support the gun. the harries does not allow the weak hand to support the gun (the weak wrist does).

a couple sets of pics down they have "lite touch" technique but that still doesn't look like the roger/surefire as the flashlight is between the index and thumb. i think the r/s has it between two fingers (index & middle?)

although i've seen descriptions of the roger/surefire technique i could never find a picture.

thanks for pointing out that photo section though!