Rocks for home defence?

fox800

How would some nice, flat, aerodynamic pebbles work? The Palestinians seem to be having luck with them :D

Seriously though, this is just a parody on the airsoft/potato gun/Super Soaker threads.

*WAIVER* I didn't mean to offend anybody, so, hah!

Quartus

Well Sam, for some of us, those two are synonymous.

'Course, some folks think it'd be an improvement if I had rocks in my head!

:D

C.R.Sam

Guess I could have worded that a little better.:D

But everything I think of to change it makes it more worser.

Sam

fix

I wonder if Guns and Weapons of Law Enforcement would do a review on the Tactical Rocks I just made with a can of black spray paint. I bet they would if I called them "Duty Carbine Rocks".

Quartus

-like lighting a match in a powder room-

Okay, what happens if we combine this highly intellectual thread with the "Yo mamma so tactical..." thread?

:D

115grfmj

Another variable into the mix

What about using "Rolling Rocks". There more versatile than standard rocks. You can drink them, and then use whats left over
as weaponry. Sort of like a liquid refreshment and weapon in one.:D :D :D :D

fix

They're not tactical. The BG would hear them being opened, and the operator burping after each one.

Borf

The "Full Sabrina" would suddenly be useful, storing all that potential energy from having the rocks in a high ready position for dropping of goblins' feet.

There wouldn't be much tactical advantage to letting your rocks hang low, or swing to and fro.

What about stones? Are those classified as destructive devices due to size?

fubsy

If my memory isnt to far gone......a brick was effective when applied to Reginald Denneys head.......and Im not sure, but wasnt that not considered a weapon?........its ruff to lose your memory...lol..fubsy.

UltimaThule

Some homes are easier to defend than others. The people who lived on the farm in the foreground of this picture didn't even have to throw the rocks, they could just drop them over the edge. I don't know if they had tactical black rocks, though...

Attachments

• skageflaa.jpg
    skageflaa.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 49