Rockland County NY Friends of NRA Dinner under Fire.

PATH

The Rockland County NY Friends of the NRA Dinner is under pressure from anti-gun forces. We need support! The dinner will be held Sunday April 15th at the Pearl River Hilton from 2 to 8. You can google the issue and see what we are facing.
We need your support! The anti’s are spending a ton of money to try and prevent the dinner from taking place.

In The Ten Ring

It will depend on what restaurant, motel, or whatever is hosting it. Many larger chains cave at the first threat of a bad online review, no matter if the reviewer actually stayed there or attended the event. Smaller companies often enjoy the notoriety and reap the benefits of standing up against the bullies.

If I was going to be in NY this month I'd make plans to attend. Good luck! I will pray for you guys.

In The Ten Ring

The bigger the company, the less grit they seem to have. Perhaps that is due to a spineless board or CEO or fear stock will sink.

I like people that hold to their values and sail their ships with the same determination. Those are rare qualities these days but it's always been that way....which is why such traits remain at a premium.

Kreyzhorse

I went to a NRA dinner in Kentucky earlier this year. The crazies protested it and I'm sure they tried to put pressure on event hall as well.

In the end, there were 4 poorly informed protestors screaming "we have blood on our hands" as we entered the parking lot.

It was much to do about nothing.

I also found it interesting that while they were protesting dangerous guns and gun owners, it appeared to me that roughly a third of the 600 attendees were armed. All of whom made it past the protectors without using their firearms.

Everything they claim we are, they actually are.

Kreyzhorse said:
In the end, there were 4 poorly informed protestors screaming "we have blood on our hands" as we entered the parking lot.
It was nice of them to admit it for a change. Usually they try to blame it on us. :)