robinson arms xcr???

brian923

hey guys, just wondering if anyone out there has used or owns one of the robinsin arms xcr standards, and cares to share their experiance. how is accuracy, handling and so forth. pics would also be awsome!! thanks guys, brian.

BADMAN400

Mine

I bought my XCR a couple of years back (10-4-07), and it has been nothing but reliable. I love this thing.

A fantastic hybrid mating of the M-16 & AK-47, with the nicest ergos of any weapon. FAL type left charging handle, with a fingertip bolt hold open/release just under the magwell and in front of the trigger guard where it should be. Modular, accepting bbls in 6.8 SPC & 7.62 X 39 as well.

Accurate AND reliable. :cool:

Can't wait for the XCR-M (.308).

MyXCR10-17-07002.jpg

MyXCR10-17-07001.jpg

MyXCR10-17-07003.jpg

Last edited:

iamkris

BADMAN400 -- nice looking rifle.

What BUIS sights are those? They look quite short and really well matched to the XCR's high rail.

BADMAN400

Thanks!

The BUIS are YHM, and they cowitness perfectly with the EOTech 512.

The rail covers are all MagPul, and the PG is the MagPul MIAD.

The VFG is a FAB. :cool:

I bet a lot of people would read this and wonder ***???

Last edited:

amprecon

I have been wanting one of these for awhile now but only in 6.8spc. I've looked at and researched just about everything available, but of all the latest and greatest out there I decided the XCR was THE rifle to get. But I'm just a little unconvinced about the 6.8spc cartridge and it's price and availability.