RMR on G19?

Sharkbite

Ive been playing around with putting a RMR sight on my G19. Its my EDC CCW gun as well as the one i teach most often with...so it gets plenty of use.

Does anyone have an opinion on which model would be best for this use? Its not a range toy, but my "go to" for SD/HD.

Im leaning towards the 6.5moa dot with the variable intensity.

Let the thoughts roll...

Brit

They are great on a rifle, pistol? Not so much, my choice, TruGlo fiber optic night sights. Great in bright sun light, dark conditions.

But to each his own.

Uncle Malice

I would concur with the 6.5 MOA. The small reflex sights on pistols are a very valuable addition. In my experience, the detractors have not spent any appreciable amount of time with one.

I have a buddy that has the same setup that you are considering. It's really nice and SUPER fast once you get the muscle memory down.

I don't have one myself, only because it's a big financial investment, but I've been considering it for a while. If I suddenly had the cash to spend, I would probably do it.

Good luck!

fire4606

Picked up a Vortex Razor for my G34 about a month ago and it now has me considering an RMR for my EDC G26 or 19.

6.5 is great for a pistol. The sight is much quicker for me, easier to shoot with my glasses on as i dont have to focus and two focal planes, easier to shoot fast just put the dot on it...etc....