Rimfire Central, anyone?

Is anyone here a member of the Rimfire Central forum? If so, I would appreciate it if you could get me the e-mail address for a moderator or administrator and send it to me in a PM here.

I've been a properly registered and participating member of RC for a couple or three years, at least. I haven't been on recently due to illness and family issues. When I tried to log on a few days ago I found that, even though I had left the "Remember Me" box checked, I was no longer logged in. When I tried to log in, their forum software accepted my user name and password,but told me I had to click a link and wait for an e-mail to verify my registration.

That didn't make sense, since I was logging in on an old registration rather than creating a new one, but I clicked the link. I've been waiting for several days, and I haven't received any e-mail from RC with a validation code or link. I have opened a support ticket through their help system, and after several days there has been no response.

Thanks.

pete2

Did you try your junk mail file for their email?
I can't find anything on an administrator.
Good Luck.

g.willikers

I hadn't been on there for quite awhile, too.
Not since Sept 2014.
To give it a test I just went there to see if there was any log in problem.
Nope, logged in just fine.

g.willikers

Maybe it was something you said.
You know, maybe like .22s aren't real guns and are only fit for kids. :)
Seriously, it might be easier to re-register from scratch.

Last edited:
vanya said:
AB, you can access their support ticket system without logging in.

Yes, I know. I've been checking. My ticket was created May 24 at 20:00 hours. As of one minute ago, there has been no response. Not very helpful.

Redneckrepairs

AB I dropped Sophia a PM over there with a link to this thread . If she is not a member here I also offered to foreward you her contact info . Hopefully one way or another she will get it resolved for you .

Edited to add ...
Sophia got back with me and it looked to her ( assuming you use the same username there as here ) you were signed in this afternoon . If this is not the case get back with me on it and ill see what i can do to get yall together

Last edited:
Thanks, Redneck. (And Sophia if she's looking).

I don't know what happened, but earlier today I was still unable to post, access my profile, or send PMs (which is why the only way I could seek help was to open a support ticket). I just went back after reading your post, and I'm now functional again.

I don't know what Sophia did, but my thanks to both of you.