Right to be Armed...NOT Constitutionally Given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republicrat

The right to be armed and protect yourself is God-given, intrinsic, from birth, etc. etc.

It is not GIVEN by the constitution, the constitution merely enumerates it. (i.e. it's just a list of your God-given rights- the paper itself is just paper)

In light of the the DC brief and a lot of posts on this board...I just thought I'd remind you that it is your right to not be a slave or fodder for criminals no matter what magical arguments they pull out of their hat. (or ass)

Yellowfin

You're born as a free human being with natural rights, regardless of what source you attribute them to it. Even WA can sign his name to that.

Pilot

I agree. Whether you believe in God or any higher power at all "these rights are found to be self evident".

Gov't does not "give" us these rights, they are NATURAL rights.

Wildalaska

You're born as a free human being with natural rights, regardless of what source you attribute them to it. Even WA can sign his name to that.

I agree. Now the decision is what those rights are :)

WildtheongoingdebateAlaska ™

homefires

Right to deffend ones self

I don't need rights, privileges or any one's permission to defend my self. This is a preprogramed need and requirement to perpetuate my species. I will kill to stay alive, I will maim to stay alive . I will poke you with a pencil, Paperclip, or knife to stay alive. I would piss in your Wheaties to stay alive!:D

No Person

No Government

No Entity

Nothing will Take This Away from ME.

Yep!

If you are a problem, I will find a way around you!

If you propose a life and death threat, I will Avoid you!

If you come after me and I can no longer run, I will do away with you any means I find available.

Wildalaska

I don't need rights, privileges or anyone's permission to defend my self. This is a preprogramed need and requirement to perpetuate my species. I will kill to stay alive, I will maim to stay alive . I will poke you with a pencil, Paperclip, or knife to stay alive. I would piss in your Wheaties to stay alive

We should be doing the same thing to mate, too, unfortunately, all the good looking gals are armed :)

WilddannydarwinAlaska ™

homefires

The woman I live with (WIFE) has the same beliefs! If I fell by the wayside she would be he next obstacle! The Hunted would become the hunter! If she fell by the wayside, my son would become the hunter! The Genes must perpetuate.

So far I win, I have a son in N.C. A.K. W.S. and N.M. I will never gain the status of the Darwin Awards!

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Limeyfellow

I agree. Now the decision is what those rights are

Those rights are a mixture of what those in power want to give out to placate those without power, and what is forced on to people in power by a bunch of angry people, as defined by the social norms of a society. What that boils down to is whatever you can get away with and remain with a stable society, but saying that a right is self evident, god given and so on, is all nice and dandy, but it doesn't really mean anything but a way to struggle for control between competing groups. Generally if you can get enough people together all at once, you can get most things passed as a right or law to the land.

homefires

Wrong!:D

Those powers are the ones I choose to give them!:cool:

"Those rights are a mixture of what those in power want to give out to placate those without power, and what is forced on to people in power by a bunch of angry people, as defined by the social norms of a society. What that boils down to is whatever you can get away with and remain with a stable society, "

No Mater what Country, County, State, Province I live, I choose not to give them control of my life.

Yep! I have control of my life! I can move. I can take a job, I can choose not to and live of the land!

I can eat out of dumpters if I want!

I can live in a tent! I can poop in the dirt if I want!

Thier standard of life may not be the same as mine. I don't mind the odd mouse getting into my beans! Some people would find it living below standards!

Thier standared may not be mine! What is thier standard? Gold Plated water taps? I like clean running water in a steam!

I like dove or quail cooked in the field over a Mesquite fire. Salt and pepper and some Baccon!

They would complain it's too cooked. Smells funny, What are the black little things!

God Help Those Who You Have Not Helped,,,,,,PLEASE!

Replace the word GOD with any other entity you choose!

Some one started this Mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.