Rigger/Cobra buckle belts?

DubC-Hicks

Hey guys, I recently got a JM Custom Kydex AIWB holster for my G19, and now I need a nice belt for it. I like the nylon style over the leather I think, and I also think I like the Cobra quick release buckles. I've got my eye on this style: http://m.ebay.com/itm/rapid-release...4-/381334792287?nav=SEARCH&varId=650538946128

Also looking at the Talon Tactical and Wilderness belts. Does anyone have any input on any of these or any other suggestions? Any advice is much appreciated, I want to get a nice one. I abide by "buy once, cry once"

burrhead

I've been wearing a 5 stitch Wilderness Instructor's belt every day for the last year and a half. I like the infinite adjustability. Works for me. At $55 it's a bargain.

DubC-Hicks

Ended up picking up a 5.11 Tactical Trainers belt. Found it at Cabela's on sale for $29.99, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It's double thick, with 5 stitches down the entire length, so it is quite sturdy. We'll see how well it works, and if it holds up for a while.

8MM Mauser

If you ever decide you want a leather belt too - like for dressing up or whatever look at the offerings from Galco. They make great belts that look nice and are extremely tough and well made. I have worn nothing but Galco belts for about 6 years.